“Come here boy. Get closer.” Jensen’s voice was a low, gravelly rumble that vibrated right through my spine. I was on my knees between his legs, my heart hammering against my ribs, completely consumed by the need to serve him. I didn't need to be told twice. I crawled forward, my hands trembling as I reached out to touch his thighs. He smelled like expensive cologne mixed with the raw, musk scent of a man who had been working.
He shifted, lifting one arm high and exposing his armpit, he was only wearing a white tank top. I didn't hesitate. I dove in, pressing my face into the damp, dark hollow of his pit. The scent was intoxicating and very masculine. I licked the salty skin, inhaling deeply, my tongue swirling around the hair. I could taste the concentrated essence of him, a heady musk that made my head swim.
“Yeah, you like that, don't you? You little pit-worshipping slut,” Jensen growled, his grip tightening in my hair, forcing me deeper into him. “Suck on it. Get every drop of my sweat.”
I moaned into his skin, my own cock throbbing painfully against my thigh. I moved down, my tongue tracing the line of his abs until I reached his cock, it was thick and heavy, pulsing with a life of its own. It was massive, a vein-riven pillar of heat that looked almost too big to handle. I wrapped my lips around the head, my mouth stretching wide to accommodate the girth. He tasted like salt and sex. I sucked hard, my tongue swirling around the rim, feeling the velvet texture of the glans against my palate. Every time I slid down the shaft, I felt the sheer size of him filling my throat, triggering a gag reflex that only seemed to make him harder.
“Fuck, you're taking it so well,” Jensen hissed, his hips beginning to thrust instinctively. “Suck that big cock. Wrap those lips tight around me.”
I looked up at him, my eyes glazed with lust, as I worked my mouth over him. The feel of him, the heat, the hardness, the way he filled every available space in my mouth was overwhelming. I wanted more. I wanted him inside me.
Jensen didn't make me wait. He flipped me over with a sudden, commanding motion, shoving my face into the leather of the sofa and hiking my hips high in the air. I felt his fingers slicking my hole, stretching me open with a ruthless efficiency.
“You're so tight,” he whispered in my ear, his breath hot. “I'm going to stretch you out. I'm going to ruin you.” Then, he pushed.
I let out a strangled scream as the massive head of his cock forced its way past my sphincter. It felt like I was being split in half, the sheer girth of him stretching my walls to their absolute limit. He didn't go slow, he drove inward with one powerful thrust, burying himself deep inside me until his pelvis slammed against my ass.
“Oh god!” I gasped, my fingers clawing at the leather. The feeling was immense, a crushing, filling pressure that hit my prostate with every single movement.
“You’re taking me so well” Jensen barked. He began to pump into me, his thrusts heavy and rhythmic. The sound of his balls slapping against my skin echoed in the room. “You love having this big dick inside you, don't you? Tell me how it feels!”
“It's... it's too big... and way too good!” I sobbed, though I was arching my back, begging for more.
“It's exactly the right size to break you,” he countered, his pace accelerating. He was hitting my sweet spot with every plunge, sending electric shocks of pleasure radiating through my entire body. I could feel the friction, the heat, the way my internal muscles were clenching desperately around him, trying to hold onto every millimeter of his length.
The sensory overload was too much. The smell of his sweat, the sound of his dirty talk, and the agonizingly perfect feeling of being filled by him pushed me over the edge. I wasn't even touching myself, but the sheer intensity of the friction triggered a reaction I couldn't control. I felt the orgasm build in my gut and explode. I came in a violent, pulsing spray, my seed splashing across the leather and my own stomach, completely untouched. I shook uncontrollably, my vision blurring, as I spent myself in a wave of pure, unadulterated bliss.
Jensen let out a guttural roar that vibrated through my entire frame, his grip on my hips tightening until his knuckles were white. He drove himself in one last time, burying his massive cock as deep as it could possibly go, pinning me flat against the leather. I felt his shaft pulse violently inside me, and then the floodgates opened. Hot, thick jets of cum slammed into my prostate, filling me up with a searing heat that felt like liquid fire. I gasped, my muscles clamping down hard around him in a desperate attempt to milk every single drop out of him. “Yeah, take it all, you little slut,” he growled, his voice raw. I could feel the sheer volume of his load stretching my walls, the warmth spreading deep in my gut, leaving me completely spent and overflowing with him as he finally slumped against my back, still buried deep inside my ruined, shaking body.
.jpg)
more lingerie or ass focus please? thank you!
ReplyDelete