“You want it,don't you?” Jensen grabbed onto his dick, giving it a slow stroke. I was already on my knees in front of him, my hands trembling as I reached out to touch him. His cock was massive, and the light caught the glint of silver, the Prince Albert piercing through the head of his dick. The sight of it made my mouth water.
“Show me how much you want this." He smirked.
I leaned forward and swiped my tongue along the length of him, tasting the salt and musk of his skin. When I finally opened my mouth and took him in, the sensation was electric. The cool, hard metal of the Prince Albert pressed against my tongue and the roof of my mouth, creating a sharp, exhilarating contrast to the searing heat of his flesh. I groaned around him, sucking hard, my tongue swirling around the jewelry.
Jensen let out a hiss, his fingers tightening in my hair. “Yeah, just like that. Feel that steel? That's for you to feel every single time I fuck you.”
He didn't let me finish him off with my mouth. He wanted more. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over with effortless strength, shoving my face into the velvet cushions and hiking my ass up high. I was shaking, completely undone by his dominance.
“You're so fucking desperate for me,” he whispered in my ear, his breath hot. “I'm going to stretch you wide open with this.” I felt the head of his cock press against my entrance, and then he lunged forward, burying himself inside me in one powerful thrust. I screamed into the pillow, my vision blurring. But it wasn't just the size of him that hit me, and he was huge, it was the piercing. As he slid deep, the Prince Albert scraped against my internal walls, a precise, hard friction that sent sparks of pure pleasure shooting through my nerves.
“Oh god...” I whimpered, my hips instinctively bucking back against him.
“You love it, don't you?” Jensen growled, picking up the pace. He started hammering into me, his heavy balls slapping against my ass. Every time he bottomed out, the jewelry pressed firmly against my prostate, hitting the spot with a surgical intensity that made my toes curl.
He was relentless, his movements cocky and commanding. He wasn't just fucking me, he was claiming me. “Tell me how it feels,” he demanded, his voice thick with lust. “Tell me how that piece of silver feels inside your tight little hole.”
“It feels... amazing... please, Jensen, harder!” I sobbed, completely lost in the sensation. The combination of his massive girth and the sharp, distinct feel of the Prince Albert was driving me insane. I felt every ridge, every pulse, and every scrape of the metal.
Jensen let out a loud, triumphant groan, his pace becoming frantic. He gripped my hips so hard he’d leave bruises, driving himself into me one last time with everything he had. I felt the piercing dig deep into me just as he erupted, his hot cum flooding my insides. I collapsed onto the sofa, twitching and spent, while Jensen stayed buried inside me, smirking as he felt my walls quiver around his steel.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment