Sunday, September 20, 2026
Jensen Ackles: Bound and tied (2)
“Gosh” I whispered, seeing Jensen, the man I was obsessed with, currently suspended from the ceiling, his wrists locked in heavy leather cuffs. His arms were stretched taut, pulling his chest forward. I glanced down at the heavy weight hanging between his thighs, his dick was already semi-hard, a thick, pulsing vein running along the length of it.
Jensen left a low, guttural chuckle, the sound vibrating in my chest. Even tied up he looked very intimidating, dominant, he looked like a god I wanted to worship.
“Enjoying the view?” Jensen looked at me, smirking. “You know you're nothing but a little hole waiting to be filled. Now get your face on my cock. Now!”
I didn't hesitate. I dropped to my knees, eyes wide with hunger, and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick.
“Suck it, you little slut,” Jensen growled. “Take every inch. Show me how much you worship this.”
I gasped around him, my throat tightening as I tried to take as much of him as possible. He tasted like musk and power. I wanted more.
I pulled away, dripping with his pre-cum, and quickly stripped off my clothes. I turned around, bending over and presenting my ass to him, my hole twitching in anticipation. I reached back, rubbing a bit of lube over my entrance.
I backed up slowly, guiding the head of his massive cock against my rim. He was throbbing, hard as a rock, and the size of it terrified and thrilled me.
“Do it,” Jensen commanded, his voice a rough rasp. “Impale yourself on me. I want to feel you stretch around my dick until you can't breathe.”
I closed my eyes and pushed back hard. It was a mix of agony and ecstasy as I slid down onto him. I didn't go slow, slamming myself back, impaling himself on his length in one greedy motion. I felt his big dick bury itself deep in my tight, hot gut, hitting my prostate with a blunt force that made me scream.
“Fuck, you're tight,” Jensen said groaning, while he started to thrust his hips upward, driving himself even deeper into me. “You love this, don't you? Being filled up by me? Tell me how it feels to have my cock splitting you open.”
“It's... it's too big!” I wailed, my voice breaking. The sensation was overwhelming. I felt stretched to my absolute limit, the thick head of his dick pressing against my internals. It felt like he was claiming every inch of my insides.
I started to move, sliding up and down his shaft. Every time I dropped down, I felt that incredible sensation of being impaled, the sheer girth of him filling me completely. I was sobbing now, lost in the pleasure of his dominance.
“Please... Jensen, I’m so close...” I begged, my ass shaking as I worked myself onto him.
Jensen laughed while buckling his hips violently, meeting every one of my descents with a powerful upward thrust. He was hammering into me, the sound of our skin slapping together echoing in the room.
“You're just a toy for me,” His voice was deep, thick with lust. “A tight, wet little toy. I'm going to fill you so full of my cum you'll be leaking it for days. Keep taking it. Take all of it!” Jensen gave one final, massive heave, driving his cock as deep as it could possibly go. He roared as he erupted, pumping thick, hot loads of cum deep into me.
Soon after I was cumming without being touched, my body shaking with a violent orgasm of my own. I could feel Jensen pulsing inside me, the hot jets of his seed filling me up, stretching me even further.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
this is soooo hot!!!!! please more of this :D
ReplyDelete